You can create a new Project straight after adding your Cloud credentials! During project creation, you can specify various to-be-used features.
Here is how you can create your first Project:
- Make sure that you have added a Cloud Connection in your account
- Go to Projects menu in Taikun
- Hit Add Project button in the top-right corner
- Specify your Project’s name and used Cloud in the pop-up
- (optional) Access Profile, Alerting Profile and Kubernetes Profile are initially populated with a default option. These profiles are created with every new organization. Custom Profiles need to be created prior to being used in your Projects.
- Click +Add button – your Project is created!
Some of Taikun’s features (such as alerting or policy profiles, monitoring, backup, expiration date) can be added/enabled after your Project is created:
If you want to use your Access Profile in a project, you need to create it prior to creation of a Project and choose it from a drop-down selection during Project creation.
Project can be created only by Manager or Partner. These users can assign a Project to any User later on.