On the Projects tab, you can preview all existing projects to which you are assigned.
Each project is described by following information:
ID, Project Name, Organization Name #
Changeless descriptions for each Project.
Link to your Kubernetes or Virtual Machines part of your project.
Status shows the current status and actions of your servers in the project in real-time. Below are all possible statuses listed with their description.
- all servers in the project are ready without any issues
- one or more servers in your current project are being deleted
- one or more servers failed during the action for any reason (for instance during boot or creation)
- one or more servers are in a pending state, which means that, for instance, they have not yet been created on the hosted platform
- one or more servers in the project are being updated by Taikun during the creation process
- one or more servers upgrade Kubernetes, cloud credentials or others
This column describes a condition of the project cluster. Keep in mind that a good-working project should be always Healthy.
- cluster id without any further problems
- cluster is probably empty, there is nothing to check
- problems with connection to Kubernetes or Monitoring API
- cannot connect Kubernetes API
- minor issues
Creation Date #
The exact time stamp when the project was created.
Kubernetes Version #
Shows current Kubernetes version for each project.
Cloud Type #
Shows which provider is hosting your project cluster
Kubernetes not active
Expiration Date #
See durability of a project. By default, the expiration date of project is set to infinity.
After the expiration date, your project is NOT affected, deleted or lock. It will stays the same.
Show hidden columns #
Click small arrow on the right side of the table to see more details.
Expand the table to see:
- Alerts count – number of firing alerts in a project
- Created By
- Last Modified
- Last Modified By
Projects can be sorted by Project Name, Status, Creation Date, K8s version, Cloud Type and Expiration Date. Also the search bar can be used to find some specific project.