Supported Cloud Providers #
Taikun currently supports four major cloud providers: AWS, Azure, GCP, and OpenStack. In order to use Taikun to establish and manage your Kubernetes clusters on these platforms, you will need to add your cloud credentials to the application.
Add Cloud Credentials #
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add your Cloud credentials in Taikun:
- Log in to your Taikun account and navigate to the Cloud credentials section in the left-hand navigation panel
- Click on the Add Cloud credentials button
- Select the Cloud provider you want to add credentials for
- Enter your Cloud provider’s parameters, and any other required information specific to each provider
- Click on the Add Cloud Credentials button to save your credentials
- You should now see your new credentials listed on the page
Once you’ve added your Cloud credentials, you can use Taikun to establish and manage Kubernetes clusters on the respective cloud provider.
Next, we will proceed with creating your first Taikun Project.