Supported Cloud Providers #
Taikun currently supports six primary Cloud services: AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenStack, VMWare Tanzu, and Proxmox. To use Taikun to establish and manage your Kubernetes clusters on these platforms, you need to add your cloud credentials to the application. You can read more details about Cloud Credentials here.
Add Cloud Credentials #
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add your Cloud credentials in Taikun:
1. Log in to your Taikun account and navigate to the Cloud credentials section in the left-hand navigation panel2. Click on the
3. Select the Cloud provider you want to add credentials for
4. Enter your Cloud provider’s parameters, and any other required information specific to each provider
5. Click on to save your credentials
6. You should now see your new credentials listed on the page
Once you’ve added your Cloud credentials, you can use Taikun to establish and manage Kubernetes clusters on the respective cloud provider.
Next, we will proceed with creating your first Taikun Project.