User | Manager | Partner
You can manage Taikun’s resources directly from the command line.
Getting Started with Taikun CLI #
- To download the CLI, head to the latest release page
- Scroll down to the Assets section and select the binary for your architecture
- Use the
sudo cp taikun /usr/local/bin/command to move the binary
Signing in to Taikun The Taikun CLI reads environment variables to authenticate to Taikun.
To authenticate with your Taikun account:
- set the following environment variables:
- To authenticate with Keycloak, set the following environment variables:
- The default API host is
api.taikun.cloud. To override it, set the following environment variable:
TAIKUN_API_HOST (default value is: api.taikun.cloud)
- Run the following command to check whether you are properly authenticated:
Configure Autocompletion #
Autocompletion is available for the following shells:
taikun completion generates an autocompletion script for the specified shell. For instructions on how to use the generated script, see the help command of the corresponding shell.
taikun completion bash -h provides instructions on how to set up autocompletion for the Bash shell.
Command Overview #
To overview all the commands available, see the generated command tree.
CLI Help #
To get information on how to use a command, type
taikun [command] –help or
taikun [command] -h for short.