Manager | Partner
If your team uses Slack, you can receive all the changes made in your Taikun Organization directly in the Slack channel of your choice.
Add Slack Configuration #
First, you need to set your webhooks for Slack and create a channel in Slack, where you want to receive notifications.
Fill in the following parameters:
- Organization – choose an Organization to which you want to add Slack notifications
- Name – choose a name for your configuration
- URL – insert webhook URL from the Slack app; this Slack guide can be of help
- Channel – select Slack channel for receiving notifications from Taikun
- Type – Alert (receive only alert-type of notifications) or General (receive all notifications)
Now you will receive notifications in the selected Slack channel from your Taikun Projects!
Slack notification will contain a link for direct access to your Taikun Project